quinta-feira, outubro 04, 2012


"Light: Even a fool is going to notice that somebody is bumping off the bad guys. I'm going to make the world know I'm here...that somebody is passing righteous judgement on them! And then nobody will commit crimes anymore. The world will start to become a better place. And while people who obviously deserve to be punished are dying of heart attacks...I'll gradually be killing off immoral people and people who harass others, through illness and accidents. Even that will eventually be noticed by the idiot masses. They'll realize they'll die if they don't change their ways... I'll make this a world inhabited only by people I decide are good!

Ryuk: You do something like that, the only one left with a bad personality will be you...

Light: What are you talking about, Ryuk? I'm a serious,straight-A student...a model teenager and I..will reign over a new world!"


Nenhum comentário: