sexta-feira, maio 11, 2012

Crossroads



"Stand between the crossroads.
It's getting hard to pick and choose.
The storm is coming on my direction.
Hard to move.
My stomach turns my head hurts.
But I just can't stand still.
So I close my fists. Lift my head.
Walk through the haze.
I'll find my own path.

How many nights
Have we shared my friends.
How many thoughts.
Over and over again.
How many fights we've lost?
We lost.
The ones we won. The ones we forgot.
Never fair. Never fair.
But we stood our ground
When fear was all around.

With you by my side.
We'll wait until they come
Fearless.
Our hearts are undefeated.
Believers.
Our way, our life.
No leaders.
Lead us!
No fucking leaders.

My head, it hurts,
My stomach, it turns.
This feelings, not leaving.
Release, release me!
The darkness, the stain.
The devil in me,
This feeling, I'm living.
Release, release me!"


Nenhum comentário: