segunda-feira, maio 28, 2012

para o bem e para o mal

"This time I'm 'a let it all come out. This time I'm 'a stand up and shout. I'm 'a do things my way. It's my way. My way, or the highway! Someday you'll see things my way (...)  And if my day keeps going this way, I just might Break something tonight. I pack a chainsaw. I'll skin your ass raw. And if my day keeps going this way, I just might Break your FUCKING FACE tonight.Give me something to break! Just give me something to break! (...) If I seem bleak, well, you'd be correct And if I don't speak, it's 'cause I can't disconnect But I won't be burned by the reflection Of the fire in your eyes As you're staring at the sun, whoa As you're staring at the sun, whoa (...) When she's saying that she wants only me, Then I wonder why she sleeps with my friends.When she's saying that I'm like a disease, Then I wonder how much more I can spend. Well I guess I should stick up for myself. But I really think it's better this way. The more you suffer, The more it shows you really care. Right? Yeah yeah yeah (...) I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I tried so hard And got so far But in the end It doesn't even matter! (...) There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface. Consuming/confusing. This lack of self-control I fear is never ending. Controlling/I can't see. To find myself again My walls are closing in (without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take) I've felt this way before So insecure Crawling in my skin These wounds they will not heal Fear is how I fall Confusing what is real! (...) Shakedown 1979, Cool kids never have the time On a live wire right up off the street. You and I should meet Junebug skipping like a stone With the headlights pointed at the dawn We were sure we'd never see an end to it all. I don't even care to shake these zipper blues And we don't know Just where our bones will rest To dust I guess Forgotten and absorbed to the earth below. (...) I used to be a little boy So old in my shoes. And what i choose is my choice. What's a boy supposed to do? The killer in me is the killer in you. My love, I send this smile over to you."








 

Nenhum comentário: